With bold styling, smooth lines, caressing curves M.GO-3 immediately puts you at ease, completely in keeping with today’s thinking - contemporary, with just the right blend of restraint, M.GO-3 perfectly masters the art of seduction.
Size matters, four seats...
An interior where comfort and
design refinement come together
with a beautiful ergonomic sense in
perfect harmony. As soon as you
enter an M.GO-3 you will understand
the designers were thinking BIG!
The interior space is dedicated to driving comfort offering the most generous and appealing experience. The feel good factor is enormous, you will feel immediately at home, with subtle and spacious open plan driving comfort offering the most luxurious interior. The glazed area is 2.8m2 with maximum visibility a significant safety feature with full size dashboard, featuring a central push down gear lever which permits a full flat floor ensuring the maximum use of intelligent space.
- Built in toughness with advanced alloy safety cell with massive rigidity
- New large diameter disc brakes on all wheels with class stopping braking power
- New anti dive front suspension for maximum braking stability
- Massive front engine tubular steel frame designed for maximum occupant safety
- New low emission four stroke Petrol Fuel Injected Engine with greatly refined engine power and acceleration for peace of mind
- New levels for steering and suspension stability setting new compact car ride and handling qualities
- New twin beam halogen quartz headlamps for the brightest night vision
- Wide entry doors with easy access to the rear seats
- New instrumentation with easy read layout with outside temperature warning.
- High level parcel shelf.
- LED lights
M.GO-3 - For Car and Motorbike Licences
Note; Microcar UK does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of this information, which has been extracted from UK Government Regulations
Licence Groups permitted to drive Microcar
> Group 'A'
(old group category D) motor cycle category minimum
> Group B1 (old group category C) motor tricycle / quadricycles
> Group B car category manual or auto
> Learner car drivers provisional with 'B' at 17 years or after (accompanied)
> Learner motor cycle drivers provisional with 'A' at 17 years or after (may drive on 'L' plates accompanied)
> A motor cycle 'A' provisional licence holder does not require Compulsory Basic Training (CBT) since the Microcar has four wheels
> Motor cycle 'A' category licence holders may take their car 'B' test using Microcar. A 'B' automatic licence will be issued.
> A provisional licence for Microcar (four wheels) does not require reviewing after two years
> A 16 year old entitled to Disability Living Allowance at the higher rate (Mobility Allowance) may drive Microcar
Insurance for M.GO-3 - no problem!
PF Spare Ltd
for more specialist needs
Motability Finance - please contact Microcar UK Head Office on 01789 730094.
For Motability specialist HP enquiries please call
Berrybrook Motors, Exeter on 01392 833301
Websters, Stoke-on-Trent on 01782 263725
Derek Slack Motors, Middlesborough on 01642 256100
Wem Motors, Wem, Shrewsbury, Shropshire on 01939 232476
Savage Motors, Swansea on 01792 971911
Microcar Centre, Stratford upon Avon on 01789 730094
Lowerdale Autos, 01226 288824